Sunday, November 3, 2013

A-Bun-Dant











Hey guys! Long time no see! I took a little trip back home last week to house/dog sit for my Dad and I've come down with a cold. This is the first real outfit I've worn in like five days, so trust me you haven't missed much. Anyhow, I just realized that this is the third post in a row where my hair is in a bun. I would say it's a coincidence but I'd be lying if I told you my hair didn't spend most days in a ball on the top of my head. Well that's about all I've got for you right now. Hopefully, I'll bounce back soon!
Until Next Time,
Cait

Dress: Forever 21 via Plato's Closet
Sweater: Jessica Simpson via Dilliard's Outlet
Boots: Steve Madden
Belt: Thrifted
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Ring: Renaissance Glass, gift from Dad
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Mom's

No comments:

Post a Comment