Friday, November 15, 2013

Glasses











I think these glasses are the winners from my Warby Parker home try-on. They're the Sinclair in Burgundy Fade and I love them. I really like the fact that WP lets you bring some of the glasses home where you can wear them around and see what you think after having them on for a bit. A few minutes just isn't enough time to know if a pair of glasses are really going to work for you. I got to wear all five pairs around and see if they pinched my head or kept slipping down my nose. I'm very happy to report that after about eight hours of wear, these were still comfy. I even got a couple compliments on them. I'm still not entirely sure if these are the ones for me (I might have to get another try-on pack to be sure), but I really like them. I didn't mean for this to sound like a commercial for Warby Parker, I just really like their products and the concept behind the company is something I really support. What do you guys think of these glasses/ Warby Parker? I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

Dress: Velvet, Thrifted
Vest: Anthropologie
Boots: Etc
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Anthropologie
Rings: ebay and Urban Outfitters
Glasses: Warby Parker

2 comments:

  1. nice outfits. :) <3 would like to contact you about publish some pictures of you.? are you have a e-mail adress? kisses Jack <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your interest but I'd like to reserve this little hobby of mine for my personal blog. I'l let you know if I ever change my mind, though. Thanks!

      Delete