Friday, November 22, 2013

Chill








Happy Friday! It's been a pretty great week around here, getting geared up for the holidays. I actually started Christmas shopping a few days ago! I know it seems super early, but I'm trying to get a head start on things this year to avoid my usual mad, last-minute dash for gifts. This was a fun little outfit to wear out to the movies with Luke. I did get a bit cold but I'm trying to put off wearing tights as long as I possibly can. I know I'll be sick of them by the time March rolls around so, for now, I'll take tall boots and chilly stems. 

Top: Gap, Thrifted
Skirt: Target, Thrifted
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch, Thrifted
Boots: Target
Hat: H&M
Belt: Anthropologie
Cameo Ring: Antique, Gift
Midi Ring: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment