Thursday, February 20, 2014

Casual Phase










 I've noticed myself being more drawn to pants lately, which is odd because I'm usually much more of a dresses kind of gal. I guess I could blame it on the colder weather but it's probably due more to laziness. This outfit is one of my "uniforms". I have a few ensemble formulas that I always know I can throw on and feel good about in a pinch. This is probably one of my favorites because I can create so many variations of it. 

I suppose the point of this post is just to say that I'm sartorially lazy sometimes. I don't get all dolled up everyday, and that's alright. My style's gotten more casual lately and I actually kind of like it. I've learned to embrace my style as it is right now. It's always going to change so I should make the most of every phase, because who knows how long it'll last. 

Tee: Target
Pants: American Eagle Outfitters, Thrifted
Jacket: Tabitha, Anthropologie
Flats: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Handmade
Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment