Monday, February 17, 2014

Put a Cape on it








This outfit was really fun to wear for a casual day of errand running. If you've never worn a cape, I highly suggest it, you'll feel light and swingy all day. I even got told that this looked like something Audrey Hepburn would wear. If that isn't a reason to wear a cape, I don't know what is! Also, this is probably one of the comfiest outfits I've worn in a while. An oversized top, with jeans so soft and stretchy I should probably call them leggings, how could you go wrong? Remember the dress I wore in this post? This is the shirt version of it, and it's the best thing ever. My love of big comfy shirts is only eclipsed by Scooby Doo, and queso dip. 

P.S. I couldn't come up with a solid cape pun for the title of this post. Anyone have any suggestions for the next time I wear this jacket?

Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Kohl's
Cape: Forever 21 via Uptown Cheapskates
Booties: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment