Monday, February 10, 2014

Flurries and Free Coffee








I know you can't really tell in these photos but it was snowing! Although, it was just a light flurry, it was lovely and magical. I love snow, it makes the whole world look different and it always puts me in a fantastic mood. It makes those cold winter days a little cheerier and it got this girl outside and photo ready. The free coffee that I scored from Caribou Coffee didn't hurt my attitude either. I'm looking forward to a few more snowy days, but I'm pretty ready for the weather to warm up after that. We've started installing all the Spring displays at Anthro and they're making me crave the bright days of sundresses and bare legs. Alas, I suppose I'll just have to satisfy myself with Pinterest and magazine pictures until the climate decides to coincide with my style whims.

Top: Anthropologie
Pants: Target
Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters, Thrifted
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil
Rings: Renaissance Glass, Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment