Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cold








Hello again! It's been a bit since I've posted because I'm finding it terribly hard to get motivated to take pictures when it's cold out. I guess, looking at other style blogs, I never really thought about the actual process of taking outfit photos. I didn't even pause to consider the fact that these people are standing outside in the freezing cold without a coat on for however long it takes to get the right shots. I just don't have the patience for it. I still enjoy blogging and I like doing pictures but I get so frustrated. Every time we try to do photos it's like racing the clock, attempting to get what I need before the light runs out or I start shivering. There's also the issue of my perpetual "cold face" to contend with. So, long story short, cold weather sucks. 

Top: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Leggings: Target
Booties: Old Navy
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil
Claddaugh Ring: ebay
Midi and Horseshoe Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment