Saturday, February 1, 2014

Quality







 Hello again! This dress was always a little short on me (like most F21 dresses) but I accidentally put it in the dryer and it came out even smaller. I guess I didn't realize just how short it was until I saw these pictures. Oops! I think it might be time for me to say goodbye to this too-mini little number. Forever 21 can be a bit iffy in the quality department. Most of the time you end up with a dress you can never dry but every now and then you get a great piece like this jacket. This is probably the only Forever 21 item that's lasted more than a year in my closet, in fact it's lasted 3! I love this jacket, it's one of those lucky finds that I'll be wearing for years to come. So, moral of the story: Be careful what you buy. I'm still figuring things out (obviously), but I think I'm getting better at determining what's worth the splurge and what's a waste of money. Although, it can be a little painful to fork over more dough, I've found that it's worth it to buy quality pieces. I also shop secondhand stores a lot because you can get high market items for lower than low market prices (that's my kind of place). Shop wisely, my friends!

Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Calvin Klein Jeans, Thrifted
Jacket: Forever 21
Boots: Etc
Belt: Michael Kors, Thrifted
Sweater Tights: Kohl's
NC Necklace: Etsy
Cameo Ring: Antique, Gift
Midi Ring: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment