Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Gray Dress, White Legs










We got lucky in the weather department this week and ended up with  a couple of warm days. Which, in turn, gives you lovelies prime viewership of my pasty white legs. These babies haven't seen the sun in many months and they have the lack of coloring to prove it. As unpredictable as NC weather can be, I actually enjoy it sometimes, it's nice to get a reprieve from the chill for a few days. But, unfortunately, I know that winter's not done with us just yet. They're calling for snow here again next week, so I'm making the most of going tightsless while I can. Anyhow, I'm off to a hot date with a tanning bed. I'll catch you guys later!

Dress: Anthropologie
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch, Thrifted
Boots: Target
Necklace: Street Market in China Town, NYC
Bag: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment